
Well, we just took our third test...two more to go then the final! Our next test is cardiac and neuro, yikes. I had to do a teaching plan for clinical, an evidence-based practice paper, study, work, and now we have to work on our presentation tomorrow. On Tuesday we have a CLA, which is like performing a nursing scenario-thing while your instructors watch (last time it took us about 15 minutes to notice our patient's NG tube was dislodged...uuuughhh!) plus going to the hospital to pick 2 patients, plus doing 2 care plans til like midnight. I'm tired and in a bad mood. I feel like no one understands sometimes! Well, maybe just Steve. He's supportive, but I think he thinks I'm crazy and study too much. But if I didn't do what I do, I wouldn't have the grades that I do! Plus, I love it. I have the worst headache. I need some food. And I need to workout, which I haven't done in 2 weeks...double uuuugghh. But I did have fun last weekend for Steve's birthday! I posted a picture. OK, I feel better. I needed to vent.
I know, sometimes I wonder why I went back to school in the first place...poor Emerson gets his head bit off all of the time because of my stress level LOL. Just keep reminding yourself that this will all be worth it in the end...at least that's what I tell myself. I'm always here if you need a new venting partner.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kar-job
Girlfriend, I feel your pain! Yet at the same time, there isn't anything else I'd be doing either (health care, baby!). Not that you need it, but wishing you lots of good luck on all your tests & projects (and also simultaneously getting enough sleep, staying healthy, and maintaining your sanity through this all! ;P). You're a super star, MJ!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Everytime I've watched one of the Spiderman movies, I've thought of you when I'd hear MJ (Kirsten Dunst's character). ;P XOXO always