Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SUMMER

Hey guys!

This has been a GREAT summer (and my last before I start my "real" job). It makes me sad just thinking about it:( But I have to grow up sometime, right? I have just been working out, coaching, going to the lake, taking little trips (we went to Huntington Beach and Sedona...Wyoming in 2 weeks!), and lately I have been obsessed with MAKEUP! I found this girl on YouTube who shows little tutorials on how to do eye makeup PERFECTLY! You have to use the right brushes, so I went out and bought a little starter kit from Sephora. The only thing is she used mostly MAC makeup for her looks! I know I could go buy cheaper stuff, but I want it to look EXACTLY like hers, so I'm slowly trying to build a collection. If you want to become obsessed like I am, go to YouTube and type in a search for allthatglitters21 (that's her channel). I have been watching her videos like non-stop for the past week. Hope everyone is doing great and let me know if you like the videos. We could have makeup parties or something!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm totally going to do that! I've been obsessed lately with trying to get my eye makeup right. I can't wait to watch them!! Then let's party!

    ReplyDelete